SUPPORT THE CYNON VALLEY MUSEUM
The Cynon Valley Museum Trust is a registered charity with the sole aim of keeping the Museum open. The CVMT recieves no statutory funding to do this; the building costs in excess of £1,000 per week (not including staff). Our staff team is currently supported by a generous grant from the Pen y Cymoedd Wind Farm Community Fund. This funding expires in 2021. The current aim of the CVMT is to be able to support both the running costs and a core staff team (an additional £40,000 per year) by April 2021.
We appreciate all the support we receive, your time, money and support make a huge difference to what the Museum can achieve. Every time you visit the museum, you support the development of more activities, events and exhibitions to reflect the special history of the Cynon Valley.
There are many other ways to support us:
- Visit the Museum
- Tell friends and family about the museum, like our facebook page or follow us on twitter or instagram.
- Volunteer your time
- Make a financial donation, or include us in your will
- Become a Friend or Corporate Sponsor
If you would like any more information about ways to support us, please get in touch using our contact form.
Your support is invaluable to the Museum.
The Museum costs nearly £1,200 per week to keep open. All monetary donations are welcomed with open arms. You can also giftaid your donations.
There are many ways to give money:
- Using donation boxes in the Museum
- Send a cheque to the postal address: Cynon Valley Museum, Depot Road, Aberdare, CF44 8DL. Please write cheques out to the Cynon Valley Museum Trust
- BACs transfer
Online giving opportunities will be coming soon.
If you would like to speak to someone about making a large donation, or for the bank details to make a BACs transfer, please contact us.